"Bottisham Sports Centre is dedicated to providing quality and motivating swimming lessons for all ages focusing on progress, success and enjoyment."
Bottisham Swim School
An extensive swimming lesson programme has been structured and all lessons are taught throughout the week by our ASA approved instructors. We accommodate any ability, from complete beginner all the way up to the advanced performer.
Swim School explained
- Firstly children are assessed, free of charge, to determine their ability and which stage they join at.
- You will get trial, free of charge lesson to have better view how we provide our lessons
- Once they join the swim school, there’s continual progression and ongoing assessment of individual swimmers through a series of stages throughout the year.
- The lessons are once a week for 30 minutes (stages 1-7, rookie lifeguards) or 45 minutes (stages 8-10, Adult lessons, Swim Fit)
- We run our lessons for a minimum 50 weeks per year, with 2-week break over Christmas period. (We run lesson over half terms and National holidays)
- Adult and Child (18 months - 3 years)
- Pre-school (3 years - 5 years)
- Stage 1 - Stage 7 (5 years +)
- Advanced 1 (Stage 8) - Advanced 2 (Stage 9)
- Swim Fit
- Rookie Lifeguards
If you feel that you want a more personal level of teaching, we also offer one-to-one lessons which can be booked at a time to suit you. If you are interested in a one-to-one lesson please email email@example.com.
Book now by contacting our Reception team on 01223 811121 or in person by visiting the Sports Centre.
firstname.lastname@example.org - swim school Coordinator