How to Enrol
Download the Word version of the Learner Enrolment Form. You will be able to complete this form on your computer, save it as a Word document and return it to us as an email attachment. You can pay by debit/credit card over the phone during office hours, term time only (01223) 811372
- Print out the PDF version of the Learner Enrolment Form, complete it and return it to us with your cheque made payable to Bottisham Village College.
Enrolment forms should be:
- Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted to: Adult Learning, Bottisham Village College, Lode Road, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9DL
Your enrolment form and payment must be received 5 working days prior to the start date.
If you are enrolling for a fitness course, please download and complete the Pre-Exercise Health Questionnaire. This will be given to your tutor to ensure your safety in the class.
- Course fees are payable in full, upon enrolment. A place will be reserved for you only when your enrolment form and payment have been received.
- Cheques should be made payable to Bottisham Village College. Credit/debit card payments can be taken over the phone during term time.
- For courses of 30 weeks or more, payment can be made by instalments. Please contact the Adult Learning Office for further details.
Unless you are informed that your chosen course is full or cancelled, you should attend the first session. We do not normally acknowledge individual enrolments.
Concessionary fees are available if you are in receipt of certain Means Tested Benefits, evidence of which is required.
'FREE' Maths GCSE Courses
Maths GCSEs are fully funded for learners aged 19 or older who have not previously attained a GCSE grade C (new Level 4), or higher, in Maths*. If you are not eligible for a Free place on this course, you may still enrol, but a fee of £350 will apply. Please note that if you are offered a fully funded (FREE) place on a course and you subsequently withdraw from the course, you will be asked to pay the full fee of £350.
* other eligibility criteria may apply
Occasionally the College has to cancel a course due to low learner enrolments or other circumstances, in which case you will receive a full refund. If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, extra classes will be added at the end of the course.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund if you decide to cancel your enrolment less than 5 working days prior to the course start date, or if you choose to withdraw once the course has started. If you are paying for a course by instalments, and you choose to withdraw, the full fee remains payable. However, if your reason for withdrawal is on medical grounds (evidence required), you may be entitled to a refund of the course fee.
Courses with fewer than the minimum number of learners may have the option of continuing, on payment of a supplementary fee, at the discretion of the College.
Please view our Terms and Conditions to the right of this page.
Is the course right for you?
If you have any questions, please ask a member of staff in the Adult Learning Office, who will be pleased to help.
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to tutors of other courses we can put you in touch before you enrol