How to Book
Download the Word version of the Course Booking Form. Complete this form on your computer, save it as a Word document and return it to us as an email attachment. You can pay by debit/credit card over the phone during office hours, term time only (01223) 811372.
Print out the PDF version of the Course Booking Form, complete it and return it to us with your cheque made payable to Bottisham Village College.
- We will shortly be launching 'Wisepay' so that you can book and pay for your course online. However, this faciilty is not yet live, so please use one of the two options above to pay for your course. Once the Wisepay option becomes live, we will update our website.
Email your Booking Form to: email@example.com
Post your Booking Form to: Adult Learning, Bottisham Village College, Lode Road, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9DL
Your booking form and payment must be received 5 working days prior to the start date.
If you are enrolling for a fitness course, please download and complete the Pre-Exercise Health Questionnaire. This will be given to your tutor to ensure your safety in the class.
- Course fees are payable in full* at the time of booking. A place will be reserved for you only when your booking form and payment have been received.
- Cheques should be made payable to Bottisham Village College. Credit/debit card payments can be taken over the phone during term time.
- *For courses of 30 weeks or more, payment can be made by instalments. Please contact the Adult Learning Office for further details.
Unless you are informed that your chosen course is full or cancelled, you should attend the first session. We do not normally acknowledge individual bookings.
Concessionary fees (25% discount) are available if you are in receipt of certain Means Tested Benefits, evidence of which is required. Please contact us if you feel you are entitled to a concessionary fee.
'FREE' Maths GCSE Courses
Maths GCSEs are fully funded for learners aged 19 or older who have not previously attained a GCSE grade C (new Level 4), or higher, in Maths*. If you are not eligible for a Free place on this course, you may still enrol, but a fee will apply. Please note that if you are offered a fully funded (FREE) place on a course and you subsequently withdraw from the course, you will be asked to pay the full fee.
* other eligibility criteria may apply
Occasionally the College has to cancel a course due to low learner numbers or other circumstances, in which case you will receive a full refund. If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, extra classes will be added at the end of the course.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund if you decide to cancel your booking less than 5 working days prior to the course start date, or if you choose to withdraw once the course has started. If you are paying for a course by instalments, and you choose to withdraw, the full fee remains payable. However, if your reason for withdrawal is on medical grounds (evidence required), you may be entitled to a pro-rata refund of the course fee.
Courses with fewer than the minimum number of learners may have the option of continuing, on payment of a supplementary fee, at the discretion of the College.
Please view our Terms and Conditions to the right of this page.
Is the course right for you?
If you have any questions, please ask a member of staff in the Adult Learning Office, who will be pleased to help.
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to tutors of other courses we can put you in touch before you enrol