Red2Green offers life skills courses for adults with autism and opportunities for adults with learning disabilities with a wide range of ability levels and support needs. We also have spaces available in the holidays at £50.40 per day. We help them achieve their goals in training, education, work, friendship or fun.
Aspirations is a 50 week a year life skills programme for anyone over 16 years with autism spectrum conditions, such as Aspergers Syndrome and high functioning autism. Working in small groups we promote:
• social contact
• self awareness
• an understanding of others
• strategies to cope with anxiety and anger management, and
• independent living and employability skills.
Options is for people with learning disabilities with a wide range ability levels and support requirements, including those with critical and substantial needs. Focusing on :
• key/life skills & appropriate behaviour, and
• having fun and meeting new people.
We run some sessions at our garden in Bottisham where you can take part in horticultural and retail activities providing work experience, training and fun. We also go out and about, such as bowling in Cambridge.
Other popular regular activities include:
· life skills and role play, such as shopping, queuing to pay, reading a bus timetable
· music, karaoke and sensory sessions
· keep fit
· nature walks, arts and cookery
We also run the Red2Green Community Café and sensory garden from the site at Bottisham Village College, which provides our learners an opportunity to learn in a work based environment.
For opening hours and for more information see our website. www.Red2Green.org , e-mail email@example.com or call us on 01223 81662
Turning the Red Lights Green is a Registered Charity No 1112429 and registered in England and Wales No 5485413 (trading as Red2Green)