Year 11 Parent and Student Information Evening: Easter Revision GuidanceTuesday 2nd April 6.30pm - 7.30pm in the Evans Auditorium
We warmly invite you and students to an evening where we make it clear to all how to best use time over the Easter holidays. In conversations with many of you, you have expressed a wish for us to be explicit about expectations for revision: how long, what the nature of revision should be and how to ensure it has an impact. Hopefully, this evening will be an opportunity to do this so students are clear on the way forward.
Easter Holiday Events
We shall be holding a few small revision sessions in the Easter holidays for students to attend: if students are required by individual faculties, they will make contact. On Thursday 11 April, there will be a general revision day where we shall be opening up a part of the school for students to come in and revise independently: this has come at the request of many students.
• Thursday 9 May: Students’ Last Timetabled Day at BVC
• Friday 10 May: Celebration Day
• Monday 13 May: Start of Study Leave
• Monday 17 June: Final GCSE Examination
• Wednesday 26 June: Examination Contingency Day
• Friday 28 June: Leavers’ Ball